Making patients part of the health care team and engaging with them early in their care, especially in a hospital setting, helps prevent readmission and provides them with tools for self-care.
We help a wide range of clients with their health care needs specifically including:
- Patients with chronic conditions—addressing the segments of the population that generate the highest cost, yet are often motivated and open to patient engagement, by providing the tools for ongoing care management in the home
- Healthy patients—engaging them around wellness and health maintenance and promoting fitness and positive behaviors to prevent health episodes and cost
Chronic disease prevention and management encompasses a system of standard and consistent interventions that are designed and implemented to prevent or manage one or more chronic health conditions.
Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach that includes community-wide and systematic resources, Complete Dignity specifically promotes patient education which leaves patients empowered and able to self-manage and address their illness or condition.
Resources may include:
- Alert systems
- Caregiver aide resources
- Educational platforms to engage patients in their wellness goals.
Our goal is to help our clients maximize clinical effectiveness in their current care, regardless of the treatment setting or modality.
Examples of the health-related information we can provide to help improve long-term outcomes include:
- Health information delivered before appointments to help patients prepare for their physician visit or treatment, on discharge or transition of care to lay out next steps and to improve patient compliance
- Patient alerts to encourage preventive care including health statistics that indicate a need for physician intervention, information that could be useful for healthy patients to improve their preventive care for early disease detection, and to identify gaps in care (such as missed appointments, annual check-ups, prescriptions, etc.)
- Health risk assessments combined with other health trends – used to identify at-risk patients that aren’t otherwise being detected and to allow patients to evaluate their own performance relative to health improvement goals
- Motivation tools to encourage healthier behavior, including physician and caregiver engagement and intervention, if necessary
Through education, we can help you become empowered and able to self-manage your condition.