15 Mar Medical Care Navigation
Posted at 22:51h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Medical care navigation involves many things. Patient Advocates are experienced in all of these areas to ensure patients are being treated fairly, being charged correctly, and receiving the best possible care.
- Communicating with healthcare providers
- Advocating for patient rights
- Identifying and applying for health resources such as Medicare and Medicaid
- Preparing patients for their medical appointments
- Clarifying diagnoses and conditions
- Coordinating care between specialists
- Attending medical appointments when geographically possible
For more information on what a Patient Advocate can do go to https://completedignity.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.